A closet readers take on: Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Romance, Erotica, YA Fiction & Audiobooks

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rachel Vincent's ALPHA Trailer

So this is what all of the Shifter fans have been waiting for. The final chapter in Faythe's story. There are so many questions to be answered in this book. We've waited all year for Alpha, and I promise you won't be let down. Grab your box of tissue for this one readers, it will turn your world upside down. Check out my review for more details.




Title: ALPHA (Shifters Book 6)
Author: Rachel Vincent
Release Date: October 1, 2010
Mass Market Paperback: 480 pages
Publisher: Mira
Language: English
ISBN-10: 077832818X
ISBN-13: 978-0778328186


YOU'VE GOT TO HAVE FAYTHE...

"The unscrupulous new Council chair has charged Jace, Marc, and me with trespassing, kidnapping, murder, and treason. Yeah, we've been busy. But now it's time to take justice into our own hands. We must avenge my brother's death and carve out the rot at the heart of the Council. It's not going to be easy, and loss seems unavoidable, but I have promised to protect my Pride, no matter what. With a target on my back and Marc at my side, I'm heading for a final showdown that can--that will--change everything forever. A showdown I'm not sure I'm ready for. But life never waits until you're ready."


Please come back on October 2, 2010 for my interview with Rachel Vincent and a Shifters giveaway!

1 comment:

Nicola Cox said...

Hi nice reeading your post