A closet readers take on: Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Romance, Erotica, YA Fiction & Audiobooks

Friday, August 5, 2011

My Naughty & Nice Must Reads for 2011 Part 2 (Aug.-Dec.) *CONTEST*


Hey readers! Now that we're more then half-way done with 2011, it's time for My Naughty & Nice Must Reads Part 2. Several of my favorite authors have up-coming releases. New books, new series and new characters...I can't wait!

Scroll down to enter to my August New Release eBook contest. I am giving away copies of 3 amazing up-coming books: (1) Rachel Vincent's BLOOD BOUND, (1) Richelle Mead's BLOODLINES, and (1) Rachel Caine's WORKING STIFF.


AUGUST:

SEPTEMBER:
OCTOBER:
NOVEMBER:DECEMBER:

What books are you looking forward to most? Did I miss an up-coming book from your favorite author? Please comment and tell me below.


ENTER TO WIN: BLOOD BOUND, BLOODLINES & WORKING STIFF


I am giving away 3 eBooks from my top releases for August:
(1) Rachel Vincent's BLOOD BOUND, (1) Richelle Mead's BLOODLINES, and (1) Rachel Caine's WORKING STIFF. The contest closes August 25, 2011 at midnight. The winners will be notified via e-mail and will have FIVE days to respond & claim their prize! Since I'm gifting this eBook through Amazon.com, the winner must be have a US amazon.com account set up to receive their prize.

Here is what you need to do:

  • In the contest entry box below, please leave your first name/last initial and e-mail address
  • Tell me which book you are most looking forward to this year
  • Link contest via Twitter/Facebook/Blog 1 point for each link provided.
  • Follow this blog for bonus 2 points! (button located on left-hand side)
  • Follow my twitter for bonus 2 points! (button located on left-hand side)
Rules and Legal Disclaimers:
  • I will use random.org to choose the winner.
  • Contest is open to readers in the USA only.
  • The winners have FIVE days, from the day I e-mail them, to claim their prize. Failure to contact me result in forfeit of your prize. At that time, I will choose either to re-award the prize to another entrant or not.
  • These rules are subject to change or be modified without prior written notice.
  • Contest is void where prohibited.
  • By entering this contest you are agreeing to our terms of entry.
(Scroll down in the box to fill in contest information. Please make sure to hit submit.)


1 comment:

JoAnna said...

Thanks for the giveaway!